Thursday 26 June 2008

sprung cleaned my website


It's been a whole year since I uploaded my website and it sorely needed an update of new work. As with any old piece of work you revisit I just couldn't resist tweeking things here and there.....so.....to a fanfare (of kazoos).....ladies and jellyspoons, may I humbly present www.matt-dawson.co.uk in it's 2008 look. If you remember the old site things aren't that different. I've just 'run the duster over things' here and there. Hope you like what you see.

6 comments:

Kev Levell said...

Great Matt, love the interface. Not merely sprung, tightly coiled like a finely manufactured watch spring!

Nice and simple - does the trick!

The word verification for this was puarp! and it made me laugh, so I thought I'd share it.

Anonymous said...

Liking the new look Matt, it ties the web design in with your style. Sweeet. I'm gona miss the Polar Bear Swimming though.

Anonymous said...

Looking good Matt.
The new-style galleries with the irregular thumbnails are a great touch.

Unknown said...

hey - love the new look and the 'buttons' with the images to click on!

Jacqueline Hudon-Verrelli said...

Hey Matt,

It looks good. I found a small typo though - "B is for Chameleon"... I think you meant "C" :)

Anonymous said...

Great new look Mr. Dawson... clearly going pro ;-)